Some of the common questions fleet managers will face on their electric vehicle (EV) journey are:
- Do all fleet vehicles need to be fully electric?
- If not, which vehicles in the fleet are the right candidates for switching?
- Is switching to EVs going to be viable both operationally and financially? Can EVs even do the job?
- How many electric vehicles to purchase, and when?
- Which EV models are available in the local market?
Answering these questions will help organizations build an effective EV adoption strategy.
Once EVs are brought into the fleet, it’s imperative that fleet operators are able to monitor their performance similar to their internal combustion engine counterparts within the fleet. This is why a telematics solution that captures the necessary data off EVs is so important to understand the overall efficiency and productivity of the entire fleet.
Click on the following link to download the ebook:
The audit is a key tool to know the overall status and provide the analysis, the assessment, the advice, the suggestions and the actions to take in order to cut costs and increase the efficiency and efficacy of the fleet. We propose the following fleet management audit.