From the 1st to the 3rd of March, 2016, Karlsruhe (Germany) will hold the IT Solutions for Public Transport conference that is organized by the International Association of Public Transport (UITP).
*Information Technology (IT) has a rapidly growing influence on public and urban transport; from how our systems, operations and services are defined and managed, to its effect on travellers’ behaviour and expectations.
*The explosion in the volume of available data is expected to accompany greater intelligence in the management of systems and customer relations. It will increase the need for interoperable solutions as well as for smarter and integrated systems, whether it be for network management, information or ticketing. Relations with customers and travellers will therefore also change.
*Highlighting smart travellers in smart systems, IT-TRANS is the leading conference where the sector meets to exchange, discuss and invent IT solutions, to further support the growth of public and sustainable urban transport. It will connect leaders and decisionmakers with the vibrant world of start-ups and SMEs, which are in the vanguard of new developments and interactions with other sectors. IT-TRANS is also the place where operators, authorities and the industry can seize upon and locally implement innovative solutions. They will be able to attend specific conference sessions presenting practical guidelines for implementation.
The 5 main Conference themes are the following:
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Data for smart businesses and services
- Urban transport in Smart Cities
- Integrated mobility platforms: PT and new mobility services
- Intermodal Transport Control Systems
The highly focused conference and exhibition of IT-TRANS provide the platform to meet your future customers:
- Senior management of public and private transport operators
- Senior management of transport authorities and trade associations
- Technical and project management staff/Operations Managers
- International delegations from cities and regions introducing IT solutions for public transport
- Local, regional and national authorities
- Manufacturers of vehicles and systems
- IT experts, engineers and developers
- Key-players in interoperability and standards
- Research and development specialists
For more information click the on following link: